Who we are?
Our website address is: https://drifttyre.com
2. drifttyre.com aims to reassure its website users through this Privacy Statement that we will not sell, disclose, or rent user information to outsiders in a way that is incompatible with this Privacy Statement. You agree to be governed by this Privacy Statement by visiting the websites. If you do not agree to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, please do not use our websites or use them in the manner specified below, which limits the information we acquire from your use. This Privacy Statement will apply each time you visit one of our websites.
Information about users is collected and used.
3. drifttyre.com collects information from users of our websites at various times, including without limitation when a user fills out a form on our website.
4.1.1 drifttyre.com accepts online orders and seeks product or service details.
4.1.2 Visits one of drifttyre.com’s websites and creates an account.
4.1.3 Using the drifttyre.com website, request notification on the status of an online order.
Takes part in a web-based survey.
5.1.1 In connection with a product or service order, the user applies for a credit card through drifttyre.com or gives existing credit card information to drifttyre.com online.
5.1.2 Provides an email address for drifttyre.com to use.
5.1.3 Subscribes to drifttyre’s email list.
5.1.4 Participates in a live chat or click-to-chat session.
5.1.5 The major purpose of drifttyre.com in collecting any information that personally identifies a user is to fulfill user requests and orders on the website. This contact information will be used to contact the user if drifttyre.com or a third party operating on our behalf has problems processing an order or request, completing delivery of an order, or another similar issue.
5.1.6 Any participant in a click-to-chat/live chat session on drifttyre’s websites may have their information saved. You agree that drifttyre.com and any Agent representing or operating on behalf of drifttyre.com can record and/or store your information by participating in a click-to-chat/live chat session. The information provided to click-to-chat/live chat participants is for informative purposes only and should not be used to make a judgment.
5.1.7 drifttyre.com and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates are not responsible for any information disclosed via a click-to-chat/live chat session, or the repercussions thereof.
5.1.8 On the click-to-chat/live chat system, users should not enter personally sensitive information (such as date of birth, personal identification number, credit card number, etc.). Any user who does so does so at his or her own risk and undertakes to hold drifttyre.com, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates harmless from any liability, damages, or causes of action arising out of it.
5.1.9 You have the option of not providing any personally-identifying information to us. You will still be able to access and use many parts of our websites in this event; however, you will be unable to access and use any drifttyre.com website that requires your personal information.
Important Terminology for Websites.
6. Cookies are little, removable pieces of data that are stored on a user’s computer by their Internet browser when they visit a drifttyre.com website. They allow us to track and customize our websites to improve each user’s experience. For example, we can provide you with storage of products in your shopping cart between visits by placing a cookie from one of our websites. The majority of web browsers allow you to manage cookies that have been installed on your computer. When a cookie is stored on your computer, you have the option of deleting it, blocking it or receiving notifications. However, if a user’s browser rejects the cookie, some of drifttyre.com’s features and services may not function properly.
6.1.2 Google Analytics is a tool that allows you to track you’re online Across our websites, we employ Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that install cookies on a user’s browser. These cookies assist us in personalizing the online experience for our visitors and increasing the website’s efficacy. Google is the one who set and reads these cookies. We also utilize Google AdWords functionalities and tools, such as cookies, to promote our products and services across the internet. We install tags on particular browsed pages, which are subsequently read by a third party, who may then serve an ad via a third party’s website. This technology is used to assist us to present you with offers that we believe you would be interested in based on your previous online choices. You can unsubscribe from this service by going to http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt out. asp.
6.1.2 The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was enacted to protect children (COPPA).
The websites of drifttyre.com are intended for the general audience. drifttyre.com Corporation will never intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from individuals who indicate that they are under the age of thirteen, by generally accepted good practices (13).
Surveys and competitions are two types of contests.
8. drifttyre.com may from time to time ask users of our websites for information via surveys or contests. Users of our websites have complete control over whether or not they participate in these surveys or contests, as well as the sort of information they disclose. Contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and demographic information may be asked (such as age level). Such information is used to contact contest winners, award prizes, and analyze website traffic to improve the user experience across all of our websites. Participation in surveys and contests are governed by applicable law, as well as the appropriate rules and terms and conditions for each contest. These regulations, terms, and conditions are available to view at any time.
9. drifttyre.com has taken reasonable steps to safeguard user information on its websites. drifttyre.com takes commercially acceptable and suggested precautions to protect personally identifiable information both on and off-line when users submit it.
9.1.1 However, no data transmission via the Internet or method of storage – electronic or otherwise – can be guaranteed to be completely safe at this time. While drifttyre.com makes every effort to keep your information secure, no security can be guaranteed.
Information on Online Orders
10. All drifttyre.com clients who place an order online will be transferred to a highly secure payment gateway/financial institution where the complete payment transaction will be processed. drifttyre.com will not save any of the customer’s credit or debit card information on our site. If harmful activity is detected on our website or at the payment gateway site, we will share the customer’s information for fraud detection and future protection. We have an agreement with these firms and organizations that we will not share consumer information for any other reason.
10.1.1 Any customer’s credit or debit card information fed will be encrypted and scrambled using the advanced technology utilized on drifttyre.com, preventing it from being hacked or intercepted. We do not enable customers to save credit or debit card information on our website for further security reasons. In other words, each time a customer purchases from drifttyre.com, you must submit the information independently. We’ve also incorporated the best-in-class SSL certificates and linked with the best-in-industry payment processing institution, ensuring that customers’ banking information, credit card information, and other sensitive information are well-protected.
Account Updates, Special Offers, and Opting Out
11. drifttyre.com occasionally sends notifications and updates to our customers and website users that contain essential information about our websites and our product and service offerings, including those from its Affiliated Companies, that we believe will be of interest to them. To make this easier, we may supplement or combine the information we collect on our websites with data collected lawfully from third parties to sell products or services to our customers and users.
11.1.1 We may contact users of our websites through email, telephone, or mail to provide services, content, product information, offer or discount notifications, or to address customer support issues connected to a specific account. Users of our websites have the option of opting out of receiving such marketing communications.
Option to unsubscribe
12. Prior users of our websites who have become our customers, but do not wish to be notified about special offers in the future can “unsubscribe” from our email messages. Users can “respond” to an e-mail message at any time and enter “unsubscribe” in the subject field. That e-mail address will be removed from our mailing lists. Users with multiple e-mail addresses are asked to include all of them in any “unsubscribe” request to guarantee accurate account information updates. Users who do not want their postal address, phone number, or order information shared with third parties can opt-out by calling us at +971-058-130-3216 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Information about security
14. drifttyre.com has taken reasonable steps to safeguard user information on its websites. drifttyre.com takes commercially acceptable and suggested precautions to protect personally identifiable information both on and off-line when users submit it. However, no data transmission via the Internet or method of storage – electronic or otherwise – can be guaranteed to be completely safe at this time. While drifttyre.com makes every effort to keep your information secure, no security can be guaranteed.
15. When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.