Tyres in Dubai must be 3 years old or newer (or 5 years in Sharjah) in order to pass the inspection test. The tread depth of your tyres must be at least 1.6mm.
You should get your tyres rotated every 6,000 to 8,000 km. This will help to evenly wear out your tyres and improve their lifespan.
The best type of tyre for Dubai’s climate is a high-performance tyre with good grip in wet and dry conditions. You may also want to consider a tyre with a puncture-resistant sidewall.
If you are looking for a reliable Tyres shop in Dubai, we encourage you to contact us today. We would be happy and confident that we can help you with all of your car tyres needs. Contact us today
The cost of changing a tyre in Dubai varies depending on the type of tyre and the tyre shop. However, you can expect to pay between AED 50 and AED 100 for a tyre change.
If you are looking for a reliable car repair shop in Dubai, we encourage you to contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to schedule an appointment for you.
The most common car problems in Dubai are flat tyres, brake problems, and engine problems.
If you notice any of the following signs, your car may need to be repaired:
- Your car is making strange noises.
- Your car is not driving smoothly.
- Your car is not getting good fuel mileage.
- Your car is not passing emissions tests.
The traffic rules in Dubai are strict. You can find a list of the traffic rules in Dubai on the Dubai Police website.
Yes, you can place an order from GCC. We ship to all GCC countries.
Here are the steps on how to place an order from GCC:
- Visit our website and select the tyres that you want to order.
- Enter your shipping address and contact information.
- Select your payment method.
- Click on “Place Order”.
We will then process your order and ship it to you as soon as possible.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when placing an order from GCC:
- The shipping cost may vary depending on the weight and size of the tyres.
- The delivery time may take longer than usual due to customs clearance.
- You may be required to pay customs duties and taxes when your order arrives.
Ask A Question
"Your engine is the heart of your car, so it's important to keep it healthy. Engine diagnostics can help you identify any potential problems early on, so you can get them fixed before they cause major damage."
- Monday 09.00 - 21.00
- Tuesday 09.00 - 21.00
- Wednesday 09.00 - 21.00
- Thursday 09.00 - 21.00
- Friday 09.00 - 21.00
- Saturday 09.00 - 21.00
- Sunday 09.00 - 21.00